Deadline: 30 June, 2020
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) was introduced in 2000 as a framework in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners. Believing that knowledge sharing is an important pillar of South-South Cooperation, TIPP offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long-term and sustainable development for all.
1. Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
2. Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided.
3. Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree.
4. Candidates must have a good command of English.
5. Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulations.
6. It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age.
7. Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
8. TICA reserves the rights to revoke scholarship offered to awardees who violate rules and regulations.
9. Other requirements apart from these will be under consideration by the University
Please prepare one (1) original with two (2) copies of each document as these following items:
1. TIPP application form
2. Medical report
3. Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learnt throughout
4. Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
5. English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
6. Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
7. Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
Benefit of Awardees
The Royal Thai Government will bear the following expenses for successful candidates during their study in Thailand. The expenses include:
1. Return economy class air ticket and airport pick – up service.
2. Monthly subsistence, settlement, books and thesis allowance
3. Visa arrangement
4. Tuition fee
Application closes on 30 June, 2020.
For more information and to apply, click here.