Deadline 19 October 2020.
For each diploma intake they have:
- One scholarship covering 50% of the course fees
- Two scholarships providing £5,000 towards the course fees
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement)
How to apply
Upload a supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
Assessing candidate suitability
Candidates’ suitability for these scholarships will be assessed via both the scholarship statement and the diploma application form.
The CV and transcripts submitted with the programme application may be used when assessing scholarship suitability, however, we recommend that any information you feel is important for scholarship assessment is highlighted within the scholarship statement.
Candidates are also encouraged to provide context where necessary; for example, if success has been achieved through individual determination, ambition or motivation.
Please note that the scholarship supporting statement is not used during the admissions process.
Visit webpage for more information here