Deadline : 24 February, 2019
The Cluster of Excellence 2020 “Temporal Communities” offers 6 positions (E13 TV-L FU, 50%) for research associates who pursue a PhD. Prospective candidates are invited to apply via the application platform of the Dahlem Research School.
Successful applicants will have a dual affiliation as research associates at the Cluster of Excellence “Temporal Communities” and as doctoral candidates at the Friedrich Schlegel Graduate School of Literary Studies (FSGS). If suitable, an affiliation with the Graduate School of North American Studies (GSNAS) is possible as well.
- 4 positions (research associate, E13 TV-L FU, 50%, 3 years) at EXC 2020 / FSGS as members of the following projects:
- “Petrarchan Worlds” (Lead PI: Prof. Dr. Bernhard Huss)
- “Extended Audiences” (Lead PI: Prof. Dr. Doris Kolesch)
- “Premodern Anthologies and the Selective Fictions of Tradition-Building” (Lead PI: Prof. Dr. Anne Eusterschulte / Prof. Dr. Beatrice Gründler)
- “Writing Berlin” (Lead PI: Prof. Dr. Jutta Müller-Tamm)
- 2 positions (research associate, E13 TV-L FU, 50%, 3 years) at EXC 2020 / FSGS or GSNAS in the context of one of the Research Areas 1-4 (“individual project”).
Application closes on 24 February, 2019
For more information and to apply, click here.
Please follow and like us: