Closing Date: 14th February 2020
The Embassy of Japan s pleased to inform you that the government of Japan will be providing scholarships for Nigerian Primary/Secondary school teachers who desire to take a teacher training course and Japanese language training in Japan. The scholarship is available to graduates of University and teachers training colleges.
- No more than 35 years of age
- Must have taught in primary/secondary school or teachers training college for at least 5 years in their home countries at the time of application
- The Embassy would lie to attract Nigerian schools that wish to start Japanese language class or course at their school
- Beneficiaries shall upon their return help to promote Japanese language course education in Nigeria
- Completed application forms could be submitted either in person or by post to the following address:
Embassy of Japan
No. 9 Bobo Street, Off Gana Street Maitama Abuja
- Please note that the embassy will not accept submission of application by e-mail. This is because only the originals or certified copies of the originals of some documents are required.
- Embassy working hours: (Mon – Thurs) 8:000am to
5:30pm, (Fri) 8:00am– 12:45pm. Security guards may
not accept submissions outside these hours.
Visit webpage for more information here