Essay Deadline: October 18, 2019
The NSE Essay Competition is one of the financial literacy and inclusion initiatives of The Nigerian Stock Exchange. The competition aims to bridge the gap in classroom learning with the practical knowledge required for long-term personal financial planning. The competition’s overall goal is to develop a culture of wealth creation amongst the youth towards “Building a Financially Savvy Generation”. Now in its 19th year, the NSE Essay Competition has inspired over 67,000 young people in more than 12,000 schools across Nigeria.
How can the capital market help to create a better future for all?
Who is eligible?
The essay competition is open to all senior secondary school students across the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.
|POSITION||PRIZE (STUDENT)||PRIZE (SCHOOL)|
Consolation Prizes: 7 Laptops/tablets for 7 Runners-up
How to Enter:
- Click to download Essay competition form
- Send your completed entry form/essay via e-mail to email@example.com
- Submit online via the form below or on NSE Facebook page
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ﬁelds
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
Notes for Guidance
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation
- Visit webpage for more information here
Please follow and like us: