Deadline : Application is on-going
SIPA is a yearly immersive fellowship that empowers and equips 20 young African changemakers with requisite skills and tools for building sustainable enterprises. We are currently accepting applications for our 2019/2020 cohort.
During the course of the Fellowship, Fellows will be exposed to:
- 6 day residential sustainability training/ workshop
- Mentoring by seasoned professionals
- Webinars, online learning and advisory support
- Alumni meet-ups and networking access to global opportunities and fellowships.
The SIP is LEAP’s platform to equips, supports and showcases social innovators and entrepreneurs, enabling them build and sustain their social innovations towards national and systems level social change. Therefore, being a member of this prestigious Fellowship, affords you:
- The opportunity to be equipped with leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills for personal, organisational and community transformation
- The opportunity to build valuable global networks within the social innovation and enterprise space
- Access to a support ecosystem of talent, advisory, funding and other resources that will support the growth and sustainability of your innovation.
- Young persons between the ages of 18-35 years, whose ideas and initiatives offer effective solutions to challenges in local communities across Nigeria.
- Initiators/co-founders of a social-focused venture/enterprise/ Foundation, located in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have been involved in operating their venture/enterprise beyond one to three years prior to the commencement of the Fellowship.
Initiator/ co- founder must be available for the full course of the 12 month period to implement the learnings into sustaining their innovation/ enterprise
November 2019 and runs for a period of 12 months till November 2020.
Application is on-going.
For more information and to apply, click here.