Deadline: Application on-going
Application procedures for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship program 2019/2020
The Niger Delta joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) has opened their portal for application.
Just as stated, all applications will be received online through the NDJSB web portal
Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
Applications are expected to be submitted online between the days of publication to the closing date of online application.
The selection process described in this publication will be extremely rigorous, thorough and competitive.
1. Applicants must be at least a holder of SSCE Certificate, and for undergraduates, matric number must be submitted during application
2. All applicants must be from the Niger Delta region
3. All data should be entered correctly as requested on the web portal.
4. Eligible states are Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo.
How To Apply
Follow all the instructions and fill in the form on the portal appropriately to avoid disqualification
All applicants should note that;
1. Only selected Candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration.
2. All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award.
Note: no one should collect money from you promising to help you gain the scholarship.