Deadline : 11 April, 2019
University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) offers a wide variety of scholarships to potential PhD students seeking to study at UNNC. In addition to faculty scholarships, we also offer strategic research and other scholarships attached to our prestigious research institutes.
- Faculty Scholarships
Faculty of Business: Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Investment, Marketing, Economy, Management, Human Resource Management etc.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Education, Economics, English Studies, International Communications and International Studies etc.
Faculty of Science and Engineering: Composites, Power Electronics, Machines and Control, Geospatial and Geohazards, Advanced and Intelligent Manufacturing, Natural Resource Conservation and Urban Resilience, Artificial Intelligence and Optimisation. Advanced Energy and Environmental Materials & Technologies, Fluids and Thermal Engineering, Partial Differential Equations.
- Strategic Research Scholarships
Aerospace, Belt and Road Initiative, Healthcare, New Material Institute, Intelligent Manufacturing, Green Chemicals
The PhD scholarships cover,
- Tuition fee (RMB 90,000) per year
- Monthly stipend (RMB 4,500)
- Medical insurance with designated providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to all available scholarships
Application closes on 11 April, 2019
For more information and to apply, click here.