Deadline : 28 February, 2019
The Bank funds and implements its Scholarship Programmes as part of its overall effort to develop the Human Capital of its member countries and those of the Muslim communities in non-member countries aiming at investing in Human Capital for Promoting the Development of Knowledge-based Economy.
The IsDB is pleased to announce that calls for scholarship applications for the academic year 2019-2020 are now opened through a new portal to receive online applications for the following programmes:
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- PhD Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with The World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
Application closes on 28 February, 2019.
For more information and to apply, click here.