Deadline: 8 November, 2018
Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world’s best social change leaders. Their mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled social sector professionals. The Atlas Corps Fellowship typically lasts 12-18 months. For those serving in the United States, they will be bringing in new classes every 2 to 4 months. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are talented professionals from around the world. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (groceries, local transportation, and shared housing).
Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers groceries, shared housing, and local transportation to and from the Host Organization
Deadline for May batch is 8 November,2018
For more explanation of these requirements and to apply, click here.