Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
Paradigm Initiative is pleased to announce its fully funded Fellowships to the Nigerian Internet Governance Forum 2018. The fellowship is open to all undergraduates in their penultimate year (year before final year), irrespective of field of study. Selected fellows will be sponsored to attend the 2018 Nigeria Internet Governance Forum in Abuja in July 2018. The fellowship will cover flight, accommodation and per diem.
- Keen interest in ICT Policy issues in general, and Digital Rights in particular
- Willingness to complete a final year project related to Digital Rights, irrespective of field of study and angle (legal, technical, social, etc) of approach to the relevant issues
- Availability to travel to — and from Abuja — between July 1 and 4, 2018
If you would like to secure one of the five (5) fellowship slots, please do the following:
- Record a 3-minute video of yourself speaking on what “Digital Rights” means to you as a young Nigerian.
- Upload the video online and share on social media, using the hashtag #NIGF18withPI, and copy @ParadigmHQ
- Fill this form and make sure to include the link to your video: http://bit.ly/PInigf
You must complete all three steps above before 12 midnight June 15, 2018, when the competition will end. Please note that applications after this deadline will not be considered.
For more information, please visit the official website here.